Date(s) - 12/01/2018 - 12/31/2018
Bikram Yoga Capital Area
December 1 – 31, 2018
Were you thinking of waiting until January to get your mind, thoughts, energy, body, and health in gear? Better to start this weekend with our December Yoga Challenge – 12 Days of Yoga!
Join a community of those who simply will not wait to take action towards feeling better!
- Sign up at the front desk anytime up until December 20!
- If you complete all 12 classes between December 1 and December 31, you may purchase a new Way Mat at 20% off.
- Those participating in the 6 x 4 Holiday Health Challenge MAY USE CLASSES for both challenges! Yes to double counting!
- The 20% off discount is good through January 15, 2019.
- On December 31, we will hold classes at 8:00 am and 10:00 am.
- If you would like to suspend your punchcard or Flex Membership to get a better rate and practice unlimited for the month of December: you may purchase a One-Month unlimited plan for $129 ($30 off the regular price). Please email Ann once you have done so she can suspend your current plan. Suspended plans will automatically resume on your first class after your month finishes, or January 15, whichever comes first.
Bikram Yoga Capital Area is a 100% locally-owned, non-franchised, independent yoga school, committed to sustaining the Bikram method and lineage for the next generations!
We are located at 1355 E. Grand River Avenue, East Lansing, in the same shopping center as Velocipede Peddler and the Grand Traverse Pie Company.