Date(s) - 11/01/2023 - 11/30/2023
Yoga Is Medicine
November 1-30, 2023
Original Hot Yoga for MEN
5 FREE Classes!
Welcome to the world’s most accessible and effective yoga for men!
as well as our student testimonials page – for some examples of your soon-to-be yoga buddies!
These are just some of the men of our yoga community.
(Alex Rodriguez has even taken class in our yoga room in East Lansing!)
You are eligible for this special if you are brand new, OR
if you have not been to Yoga Is Medicine/BYCA since 2022 or prior.
To get started on your 5 free classes:
- Come to class as soon as you can! Arrive 10 MINUTES before the start time of any beginners’ class, on an empty stomach and well-hydrated.
- Beginners’ Classes are generally held: 9:00 am on Sundays, 6:00 pm Mondays, 9:00 am & 6:00 pm Tuesdays, 6:00 pm Wednesdays, 9:00 am & 5:45 pm Thursdays, 9:00 amd & 4:00 pm on Fridays, and 8:00 am (and 10:00 am except on home football game days) on Saturdays. The live schedule can be found here, which also has holiday schedules posted.
- Drink several glasses of water *before* you come to the studio, and bring a large bottle of water with you.
- Mats are required: Towel-mat rental is $5 (cash only, or $10 credit-card minimum) OR you can bring your own bath/beach towel and yoga mat.
- Bring other guy friends or family members with you to any of your 5 classes – they can do the special too!
- You have until November 30, 2023, to complete the 5 free classes.
- If you complete the 5 classes, you are eligible for 50% off any Flex Membership Fee for the month of December 2023, or $50 off a 10- or 50-class punchcard. This bonus offer expires on December 5, 2023.
Yoga Is Medicine is an independent yoga school in the Bikram & Ghosh lineage, owned and directed by a yoga master trainer with 10,000+ hours, and led by a team of dedicated, long-term practitioners. We are committed to sustaining the effectiveness and power of the Bikram method and lineage for the next generations; we do not dilute our practice with new age vocab or American yoga fads.
We are located at 1355 E. Grand River Avenue, East Lansing, in the same shopping center as Mitten Raised, Sultan’s, and the Grand Traverse Pie Company.