Date(s) - 01/01/2020
10:00 am - 12:15 pm
Bikram Yoga Capital Area
January 1, 2020
Those who have practiced at least 10 Bikram Yoga classes with us are invited to our New Year’s Day Yoga – a very special way to start the new year!
10:00 am – 12:15 pm
We will practice 3 sets of each posture of the Bikram Yoga class.
Temperature will be slightly lower than usual.
Each year we take a special New Year’s Photo and video as well!
Important Notes for participants:
- Hydrate well BEFORE you arrive.
- Normal breathing throughout class will keep your effort at the perfect level.
- Bring a little extra water if you think you will need it.
- No new students, please. Please join us on January 2 for a regularly-scheduled class!
- Prerequisite is at least 10 classes (90-minute, Bikram Yoga classes), practiced recently.
- This is not the time to push-push-push, to try to “make up” for New Year’s Eve partying, or to put forth extreme effort.
- We practice mindfully and slowly.
- Sets 1 and 2 will be instructed. The 3rd set will be silent.
Bikram Yoga Capital Area is a 100% locally-owned, non-franchised, independent yoga school, committed to sustaining the Bikram method and lineage for the next generations!
We are located at 1355 E. Grand River Avenue, East Lansing, in the same shopping center as Punk Taco and Grand Traverse Pie Company.