New Student Yoga Special
Try – or get reacquainted with – Bikram Yoga for only $7/class!
This is an opportunity for those who have not had any memberships/packages/intro specials for the past 6 months.
If you have done ONE Happy Hour Drop-In or other Trial Class, you are still eligible. If you have done more than one Trial/Buddy/Drop-In class, you are not eligible but you may sign up for the Yoga Kickstart to continue your practice!
Five (5) in-person classes for $35
Classes are good until June 30, 2023 or two weeks after your first class, whichever comes first.
New students may choose from the following classes:
- Bikram Yoga / Beginner Yoga
- One-Hour Express class
- Strength & Conditioning / Yoga Shapeshifting
(Silent and Intermediate classes are for current/regular students with at least 20 classes experience; if you have a current & regular Bikram practice elsewhere, please email [email protected] for consideration for an exception.)
Don’t miss this amazing chance to radically transform and improve your health on all levels!!
Once you have paid, visit the schedule page for instructions on how to book your classes.
How to Prepare:
- For in-person classes, make sure to arrive and be in the front lobby 10-15 minutes before the listed class time. Lobby doors are locked just before the listed class time so we can start on time.
- A yoga mat, beach-size towel, and water bottle are required. Bring your own or purchase/rent here.
- Please hydrate extra BEFORE you arrive. And an empty stomach is important for any yoga practice (wait at least 2-3 hours after a meal).
- For live-stream classes, cameras-on is required. First and last name should be used for your Zoom name.
- For more tips, please read the new student preparation page for how to prepare for in-person classes.